"A perfect event where you can network with suppliers and other OEMs"
Richard Biveby, Volvo Car Group
After the success of eight European conferences and a launch in the USA last year, the largest and longest established international Steering Systems conference returns to Düsseldorf, Germany for its 9th consecutive year.
With an introductory focus day, knowledge café, round table discussions, plenary presentations and day of interactive workshops this unique event is this year even more tailored to your needs and interests.
Don't miss the opportunity to network and share your expertise with leading experts from BMW, Volvo Cars, Tata Motors, Bosch Automotive Steering, TRW and Hella and many others, all at one event!
Join us this year to:
- Gain insight into design, testing and validation strategies to stay ahead of current market trends and achieve enhanced cost-efficiency
- Explore advanced EPS hardware and software technologies and their optimal integration into the vehicle
- Examine the implications the move towards automated and autonomous functions will have and be prepared for the next generation of steering systems
- Learn how to apply ISO 26262 efficiently to ensure functional safety at optimal costs
- Benefit from cross-industry insight into the latest developments in steering systems for commercial vehicles and their application in passenger cars
This conference will bring together experts from along the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange on the hottest topics steering experts face today.
We look forward to meeting you in November 2015!
This year you will have the chance to also visit the international conference Automotive 48V 2015, Automotive BUS System 2015 and Autonomous Drive : Advanced Mobility on November 24 - 26 in the Hilton Hotel in Düsseldorf. Get more value by meeting those experts during our networking breaks! For more information click on one of the buttons below: