8th Annual Conference Steering Systems 2014
The largest, longest established international steering conference
After 7 successful annual conferences on the topic in German and one successful launch in the USA this year, automotive steering experts from around the world will share their expertise in Düsseldorf, Germany, from the 17th – 20th November 2014.
EPS focus sessions, our OEM round table discussion as well as parallel sessions, plenary presentations and interactive workshops will round up this unique event of its kind.
Don´t miss the opportunity to network and share your expertise with leading experts from Ford Werke GmbH, Volkswagen AG, General Motors, Volvo Cars, ZF Steering Systems and Valeo among many others at one conference!
- Explore advanced EPS hardware and software technologies and their optimal integration into the vehicle
- Find out about next generation steering systems for passenger- and commercial vehicles as well as rally cars
- Gain insight into smart autonomous steering concepts with new ADAS functions and HMI steering concepts
- Learn how to apply ISO 26262 and move from risk analysis to functional safety
- Discover advanced model- driven development of steering systems testing and validation
Our Steering Systems Systems Conference will bring together experts from along the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange on the hottest topics Steering experts face today.
Don't forgo the opportunity to meet international experts from OEMs, suppliers, and academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences and challenges during four conference days.
We are looking forward meeting you in Düsseldorf this year!